Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Where Does Time Go


It's Wednesday! Where has the week gone? I suppose between ironing, cleaning and getting everybody from A to B there's not much time left. Just went on the Yahoo 7 and found that Grey's Anatomy season 3 starts next Sunday. Wow, didn't think it would be this soon. Well, just another night of TV. We have had a pretty good week so far, I have my emily challenge up to date and just have to do this weeks. I will try and post them later. It has been alot of fun and pretty quick and easy. Ella has had Kindy for the last 2 days (1/2 days) and she has loved it. Today she did some painting - I think that is her favourite thing. I had to bribe Bailey to leave today - a vienese finger from Gloria Jeans as yesterday we dragged him out kicking and screaming to stay. He did not stop until we got to Ascot. We went to this cute little cake shop - Vanilla Pod. It would have to be one of my favourites. Yesterday was one of my friend's birthday so we bought her a treat while we were there - A baby bread and butter pudding. I hope she liked it as much as our sweet muffin. Anyway, must attempt to start dinner as we have run out of milk and will need to pick up Scott. House returns tonight and here's hoping to being able to get up early tomorrow and try some skipping (was successful last Thursday but none since, mainly been concerntrating on being organized). This is one of my latest pages in one of the pencillines sketches.

2 comments:

chanel said...

YAY ... that has totally made my day ... sunday hey! ok will go check it out now, love your page too ...

chanel said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED BY ME ... check my blog!