Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'M BACK....

Hello and hope you are all well. We are but a little bit busy. I am not happy to report I have also had a recurrence of migraines which is not making life easy or happy. So, business first, we put our house on the market. Scott got photos taken while we were at Pottsville on the Thursday/Friday of the holidays. The sign went up last Thursday and we had our 1st open house on Saturday. By Sunday, we'd signed a contract and we got very close to what we asked. I feel someone is shining down on me. Had the building and pest inspection this arvo so hopefully that will be fine. However, the agent does want another open house on Saturday (just when I thought I could relax a little) not sure why but will comply even if it's only to build her client base. What do they say, 1 good turn deserves another. Right? Anyway, that's the latest news, try and do some more blogging after the march tomorrow. We march in the Kedron/Wavell march and the kids can choose to do it with school or hockey. It's a little bit more special with hockey as Dave, a friend and coach, is very passionate about ANZAC day because his father fought in the war and teaches our kids alot about it. My grandfather taught us so much in the same way and we never missed watching him in the city parade. Then, finally, John Paul Band got to march with them for a few years. It was such an honour as back then you couldn't just march unless you had fought in the war. I waited 15 years to do that and I think he got as much of a kick out of it as Nat and I did. Just thought I'd share that with you. Anyway, going to pick up Scott and go for coffee - the kids are a little excited and getting 'prettied up' - better go and check. Brontx

No comments: