Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sunny Qld Days

Well, the weather was just beautiful in Brizzy today. We spent the morning at the lagoon at Redcliffe with a friend and her 2 girls. It was so relaxing and the kids had a great time just going under the water. What a great way to spend the morning. The only complaint from the troupes was sore eyes and a bit of sunburn as there was a beatiful breeze to hide the complete effects of the sun's rays (eventhough they were smothered in suncream). We then went to Sams on Sutton for chips and a bit of calamari for lunch. Home then for a sleep, well Bai anyway. The others watched Mousehunt again. They found it in the cupboard and have revived it again. I got a P-Touch labeller last night (watch out Tania! You may have met some competition!??) so I had a bit of a play this arvo. My extent of excitement other than vacing the house and car. What a life I have.
Anyway, must have a cup of tea and get organized for tomorrow, hopefully my car's air conditioning will be fixed. Brontx

No comments: