Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Just sitting here listening to 30 Seconds To Mars - "The Kill" : Love that song so much. But all time favourite for now is Justin Timberlake - "What Goes Around". Just love the 13 minute film clip. Yahoo 7http://www.yahoo7.com.au in the music section. Love this site, as I've said a few times. Just nice to hear a different range of music while working. We had a little family dinner for Scott's b'day last night. You know the type - Roast lamb, potatoes, veges and gravy on the good plates and with the good cuttlery, glasses of champagne and iced banana cake (chosen by him yes not the usual carrot cake). Anyway, that was all very nice. Just after we put the kids to bed one of my good friends from hockey rang to say she'd done the newletter - which I was suppose to help her with, anyway, got talking and she happened to ask what we got Scott for his b'day. Well, with a huge gasp and a giggle - I realised we forgot that small part. Not totally hopeless. The kids couldn't wait, so Friday we gave him the new mobile we bought him as I knew the secret was not going to last. But unfortunately the very much needed shorts were still in the cupboard. So to his liking, he woke to presents today, aswell. I must add Mondays we have swimming and things do get a little hectic. Speaking of swimming, I must go and get Danny ready for today's lesson. Brontx

No comments: