Just thought I'd quickly run down and post my latest layouts. Had a great day yesterday. Started with pilates - loving it while Bai went to the in-laws. When I got home he still wasn't ready so Scott and I had a lovely, peaceful lunch together. What a rare and novel idea. When Bailey finally returned he was asleep so I also got out of Kindy pickup. What a lovely treat. Today, have achieved a bit more cleaning out of old and tired toys. What a great feeling. Need to do some of the kid's clothes tomorrow - only done Ella's so far. Hope to do some more tomorrow but must get the rest of Scott's b'day pressie. Anyway, have fun until next time, Brontx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey luv. Beauty of the internet I can still check what's going on. Love the LO's. Especially the shoe one - very cool. It is freezing here in Adelaide and we are about to head out to a wildlife park. The kids are very excited. We are having lots of fun and just enjoying being here! See Ya! xoxo
Post a Comment