Saturday, March 3, 2007

I just finished a page I have been working on for ages. Not quiet as good as I thought it would be, but it gets the message across. Had a very hard day of cleaning but was rewarded with fish and chips for dinner. We had our first hockey training last night, so good to be back and running around! A bit sore and tired today but will survive. Danny had his swimming carnival yesterday and he did very well - second for freestyle and backstroke, fourth for butterfly and first for breaststroke. All 5om, so proud as his journey has been long and sometimes painful. Just waiting to see if he's going to zone 6. Anyway, time for a well earned cup of tea even though it's still a bit hot up here.

1 comment:

Kathy O said...

Hey Luv. Good to see you back into it. Well done to Danny on his swimming! Have to get you posting pics on your blog so I can see your page! See you tomorrow.